Making your own noodles at home is a lot easier than you could imagine and it is cheaper than the one most people buy from stores.
- 1 Beaten egg
- A half teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablepoons of milk
- 1 cup of flour
- A half teaspoon baking power (not necessary)
- Mix egg, salt and milk.
- Add flour and mix (If you prefer thicker noodles, add baking powder to flour before mixing)
- Split dough into two and roll each.
- Leave for 20 minutes before cutting into strips and then spread to dry.
- Dust with a little flour and dry for about 2 hours before cooking.
It is best when dropped in hot soup and allowed to cook for about 10 minutes.